Monday, February 4, 2008

(Because I felt like it...)


Getting to know you in 2008

1. Occupation: Mummy and "homemaker"
2. What color are your socks right now? Socks? I laugh in the face of socks. Mwahahahahah--okay. Not really, but I'm not in a sock mood.
3. Long or short hair? Too long. Needs a choppin'.
4. What was the last thing you ate? Buffalo wing. (I haven't had breakfast yet)
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Kim
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? It's my mum, so I darn well BETTER like her!
9. What is your favorite sport to watch? mmm.... hm. Either football (I know. I've lost my mind.) or else show jumping.
10. What is your favorite drink? Coke, by far and for sure.
11. Favorite food? oooh... toughie. Lately it's been Ruffles All Dressed chip, probably because I can't get them.
12. What was the last movie you watched? Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement. It was on Disney last night.
13. Favorite day of the year? Hmm... I really don't know!
14. How do you vent anger? Cry. *lol* I start crying when I get really frustrated, or too chicken to speak my mind.
15. What was your favorite toy as a child? Teddy Beddy
16. What is your favorite season? Fall.
17. Hugs or kisses? Hugs.
18. Cherries or blueberries? Cherries.
19. Living arrangements? Own a home with CJ and our three kids and a dog
20. When was the last time you cried? umm... yesterday when I was looking at my little J and worrying about what would have to be done for his neck.
21. What is on the floor of your closet? Clothes, some boxes, and CJ's work stuff.
22. What did you do last night? Watched the Super Bowl with some friends and then some other random stuff once they'd gone home and CJ was asleep.
23. What inspires you? People who aren't afraid to step off the comfort block and try new things.
24. What are you most afraid of? Something happening to my babies, CJ, or mum.
25. Favorite smells? Money. *teehee* kidding... it's probably the smell of a new morning in the spring, with fresh grass damp with dew, tiny flowers starting to bloom, and quiet all around you.
27. Plain cheese or spicy hamburgers? Spicy with cheese please. :)
28. Favorite dog breed? German Shepherds, Labradors, or Cairn Terrier
29. Favorite day of the week? the day that CJ has off
30. How many states have you lived in? Utah, Virginia, Arizona. Counties in the UK: Surrey, Middlesex. Provinces: Ontario, Alberta.

No comments: