Friday, March 28, 2008

Another layout!


Even though this is a simpler layout, this one actually took me longer than the others I've done lately. All because I love fonts waaaaaaay too much and just couldn't pick the perfect one! Anyways... I won a tutu from Fuzzy Me a month or so ago, and M adores it. It's so cute, but I'm really paranoid about her ripping it or something equally ridiculous {because M is such a neat and tidy kid... *snort*} so I don't have a ton of pictures of her in it yet. Plus whenever she is in it, she's running and dancing everywhere, so my pics come out blurry!! BOOO. Anways, here it is:

5 comments:

Laura said...

So how do you go about winning things all the time? Come on! Hey I would love to take a peek at it and see how it is made... I made Sariah one last week (peek at my blog) just curious... ~ Laura

Shy said...

Love your layouts!! So Fun :) Do you print these out? Dont know much about digi scraping.

Karin Hopkins said...

Such a cute layout! Very cute tutu as well!

Jesse Edwards said...

very cute!!! LOVE the tutu!

Holmes Family said...

Everyone is getting tutu's and making tutu's! M is so cute! Hope all is well. Jess