Friday, October 3, 2008

Because, Just Because.

Okay, I'm a follower. Mary Beth did one, so I am too. Here's my results, scroll down for my opinion on the quiz. Don't pretend like you don't want to know.



You Belong in 1955



You're fun loving, romantic, and more than a little innocent. See you at the drive in!





Well... about half right. I definitely love fun, and have romantic tendecies, but not really innocent. Anyways, here's the quiz, my thoughts/comments/sarcastic drippings are in red. Enjooooooy!

What TV show are you most likely to veg out to?
Family Ties
I Love Lucy
Mork & Mindy
The Brady Bunch
90210
Come on. These are great shows, but the only one you can really veg to, I mean really just completely veg, is 90210. Mork & Mindy and I Love Lucy are too freaking hilarious, Family Ties too sitcom classic, and The Brady Bunch too mind-numbingly... well, mind numbing. (sorry to all the Marsha fans.)

When you think of a classically beautiful woman, you would have to choose:
Marilyn Monroe
Cheryl Tiegs
Cindy Crawford
Twiggy
Christy Brinkley
Freak. These are all classically beautiful women! (Except I'll admit I'm not really sure who Cheryl Tiegs is...) Anyone could pick any of these women, age regardless.

And the coolest guy?
Dennis Hopper
John Travolta
Cary Grant
Brad Pitt
David Hasselhoff
Who wouldn't pick The Hoff? He's a shoe in. (or is it shoo in...)

What's your pet cause?
Fair trade
Women's rights
The environment
Peace
Hygiene
Save the whales. And then wash your face, you dirty bird.

Favorite movie?
The Godfather
Casablanca
Say Anything
The Graduate
Forrest Gump
Why is High School Musical not an option...

What type of music do you prefer?
Swing
Alternative
Pop
Oldies
Classic Rock
Where does Imagination Movers and Ralph's World fall in here. Alternative? Because they're an alternative choice, right? I prefer broadway, just for the record.

What's your ideal first date?
Hanging out at the latest dance club, all dressed up
Skipping the date and going straight to the hookup
Dinner and a movie - dutch
Taking off to a rock festival
Sharing a milkshake and fries at a diner
Straight to the hookup. No problem answering this one. Wait, I mean--

You're cruising down a costal highway... what car are you driving?
A b!tchin' Camero
A classic Caddy
A convertible BMW
A new model VW Beetle
A sweet cherry red Mustang
Again, my actual preference is missing. Give me the big red car, please. Wiggles optional. If they're up for it, come on down. As long as they sing. I doubt the big red car has a radio.

What's your favorite comfort food?
Meatloaf
Pop Tarts
Mac N Cheese
Red bull and vodka
Fondue
All of the above? Check! (minus the vodka. no thanks)

Finally, how was this quiz?
All that and a bag a chips
What a trip!
Awesome
Far out!
A total blast
What about "totally tubular, dude! Rock on!"


Peace out, homies.

No comments: