Monday, March 2, 2009

The Bachelor... JERK!!

WARNING. IF YOU HAVEN'T YET SEEN TONIGHTS EPISODE OF "THE BACHELOR", BUT PLAN TO...

DO. NOT. READ. ON.








With that out of the way...

Just... can you believe he... omg, for real... did he just... poor girl... I would kill him... SERIOUSLY?! Did anyone else watch After the Final Rose tonight and just want to THROW UP!?!?!?!?! What. A. Jerk. Jerk jerky jerky jerk jerk. CJ says I get way too involved in these stoopid shows, and it's really true, but oh man. I was muttering obscenities at the TV all night. Hope the TV doesn't take it personally. But man... since when does following your heart lead to breaking someone else's on national television. You'd think he of all people would be a leetle bit more kind and compassionate. Jerk jerky jerk jerk. Hmph. And Melissa... bless your cotton socks, girl. You handled it so much better than most of the population would have. The worst thing you called him was a bastard? Class, that's what you have.

Back to real life now, since the only Molly my kids care about is covered in black fur, walks on all fours and can't speak.


Ah... what's better than a bag of Goldfish each, so they don't have to fight over who holds the bag?


They made kissing hands in preschool and gave them to us for Valentines. I started crying when I opened up the "pwesent". (great book, btw, if you haven't read it!)

7 comments:

Melanie said...

Those were the same words that came out of my mouth...JERK! Josie tried to copy me but it didn't come out as clear. Boy do I need to watch what I say these days. Anyway I totally agree with you...Melissa handled it so well and why in the world would Molly take him back so easily....Even going as far as kissing him. Wow, I get way to involved too. I hope Molly breaks his heart too.
Back to real life love all your pictures your such a great photagrapher.

Unknown said...

Yeah I am obsessed with the show too. The only thing that I have to say is that I watched a talk show late last night that he was on (his first once since the finally) and he mentioned on it that they had basiclly already split up before they aired the after the final rose episode but that they producers didn't want them to finally split up before they would be able to tape it for television reasons. He said that him and Melissa talked about if she was even going to wear the ring or not since they weren't together and they decided she needed to since they hadn't officially split up and they wanted it to be on national television for rating reasons. I also read that when happened last night was scripted out for them it wasn't "natural" so who knows. I love the bachelor and these shows get so addiciting!

MaryBeth said...

I feel like I need to ask your forgiveness...I don't watch The Bachelor. I'm sorry.

Anonymous said...

You get too involved in TV. . .from your mother, who used to scream at the TV when Cass chose whats-her-name over Frankie on Another World.
Love you!

Karin Hopkins said...

Laurie...I love how you write! Seriously you need to write a book! You are so dang funny! I don't even watch the bachelor but I was hating the JERK! Too funny! Love the seperate goldfish bags too....so true, so true!

lisa said...

You said it all in a nutshell! I agree. It was so crazy! I watch all of the reality shows too. It's just what us women do!!

From My Eyes said...

I was glad he did it, and thought he did the right thing, so there, take that you crazy Cannuck.